Monday, October 26, 2009

ideas... they just don't come easy... or do they?


(untuk lebih feel, i'd like to recommend u to read this entry with the song "Words" by F.R. David playing on the background! hahaha...)





OMG! i think i love to write! hee~ tho' i always claim that "ideas don't come to me that easily", but the truth is, once i start writing, i can't stop! true! there's always something i'd like to talk about... it may have started with just a few lines or ideas... then, more ideas start pouring in... suddenly, the lines and ideas become a masterpiece..........

masterpice?? hahaha... perasan! not a masterpiece nor any bombastic thoughts of mine laa... my choice of words are also not that bombastic, fantastic, mr. loba loba... (well~ i'm not writing a novel! d'uh~) i'd just like to happily write about what i like, what i did, what i felt, what i'd like to do, what i'm going to do etc etc etc... you know... stuffs like that... in other words for easier digestion:

"narcissism!"

Noun 1. narcissism - an exceptional interest in and admiration for yourself
 
hahahahahahahaha... gelak golek2 seorang diri! =)) =)) =))

too much "i", isn't it?? hehehe... of course i'll talk about my family & my friends, too... i might be a self proclaimed narcist, but i don't & i can't  & i don't want to live alone in this world, ok~

and maybe i'll b'keluh kesah a bit here and there in my entries (note: bukan mengumpat)... but i certainly won't make an entry just to bad mouth other people... cukup laa menganyam ketupat sehari2an bersama2 teman sekampung... eh eh... sekampus!! ngehehe~

Astagfirrullahhalazim~ (Allah, please forgive me!)

not to b'lagak or anything, but i remembered my English teachers and lecturers often praised my writings... they always encouraged me to write... simply write! whether it's an important topic or not so important or not important at all...

"just write about anything under the sun!" Puan Marina once said when i told her that i found it difficult to start writing in my journal, the "ongoing homework" she asked all of her students to do... at least an article a week! *sigh* i'd really no idea on what to write, ok~ it's not that my life was boring then... but... seriously, i'd no idea where to begin! and...  i don't know... lazy, i guess? that's the only way i can explain it! hahaha... shhh~

then 1 day, to tell her how serious my problem was, i started writing about it as one of the entries in my journal... haa... sampai centu skali! curhat punya curhat, suddenly i realized i already wrote 1 whole page of it... boleh centu? and the article really caught her eye... she even read it to the whole class! hahaha... "aneh2 student aku ni!" =p

Mr Paul also encouraged me to be a writer after he marked our midterm exam's papers... (that's when he discovered my "hidden talent"... chewah~ we didn't do much writings in his class... most of the time, he gave us a topic to discuss amongst our group members, and then he asked us to speak out... debate... more like communication class... right?)

"but ideas don't come to me that easily, Mr Paul... and i'd really want to be a pharmacist, not a writer!" i told him... very firmly, indeed! but he didn't take it personally... he explained to me that being a pharmacist shouldn't stop me, or anyone, from writing... on the contrary, it should provide me with more ideas on what to write! he said, i can always write about drugs or diseases or my latest findings or perhaps my research... whoa~ btol3!



i hope.....



hee~

just pray for me, ok~ :)

wah~ almost 3 am already~ i better get some sleep! Farmasi Klinik at 3.15 pm, people~ 3 SKS (aka credit hours) tuuu~ wish me luck!

*muahx2*



p/s - this entry in Warungkampung's blog is another reason i'm "moved"~ :) Warungkampung - Tulis jangan tak tulis! *click2*



No comments: